Despite the unfortunate escalation of COVID-19 in NSW, we are continuing to provide our patients with ophthalmic care during this pandemic.
The Focus Eye Centre will remain open with our specialised Ophthalmic Team running clinics for patients that require ongoing care at both our Double Bay and Kingsford rooms.
We are still providing our usual day surgery services, including refractive & cataract surgery.
We are modifying our work environment in line with directives from the Department of Health and RANZCO.
- We have put in place high-standard hygiene practices for the safety of patients and our staff with extra cleaning of our practice and equipment
- The waiting rooms have been altered to comply with ‘social distancing policies’ and we ask that where possible, only the patient enter the clinic, with accompanying persons waiting outside the clinic
- We are offering Telehealth services if appropriate (though this applies to a limited number of ophthalmic conditions)
- Please don’t have anyone accompany you to your appointment unless necessary
- Upon arrival patients and carer will be asked to check into the facility using our QR code, have their temperature checked, be asked to sanitise their hands and wear a mask. If the waiting rooms are full you may also be asked to wait outside or in your car.
- Patients will be asked about their vaccination status.
- All our staff at Focus Eye Centre have received Covid vaccines.