Focus Eye Centre is dedicated to the health, safety and wellbeing of all team members, patients, contractors and visitors. In this pandemic environment, we acknowledge additional precautions are required and that these are outlined below.
- All staff and Doctors are fully vaccinated
- We have a management plan in place for patients presenting with symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 which enables immediate isolation of that patient, as well as the requirement that the patient don of a surgical face mask to reduce risk of transmission.
- We adhere to strict disinfectant and sterilisation of equipment protocols.
- All work surfaces in the consultation rooms are disinfected in-between patients.
- Face masks and alcohol hand sanitiser are provided at reception.
- Telehealth consultations are encouraged where appropriate.
- Patients are encouraged to come alone to their appointments if necessary to minimise the patient flow throughout the practice.
We are confident that this policy along with our usual safety and hygiene procedures will protect your health and safety when you visit The Focus Eye Centre.