What types of conditions will benefit from YAG Laser Capsulotomy ?
In some patients after cataract surgery, the lens capsule becomes cloudy. This causes the vision to become cloudy or hazy. In these instances YAG Laser Capsulotomy is recommended. A laser beam is used to create an opening in the cloudy capsule and this allows light to pass through easily.
Focus Doctors joined other eye specialists in the eye ‘out patients’ department, at Wachet Hospital, Sagaing Hills. The Australian team saw up to 750 patients over the 2 weeks screening for cataracts and ocular plastic conditions requiring corrective surgery.
NEWS & EVENTS
- UV risk to eye health an Australian Survey20 March 2019 - 8:23 pm
- VR Goggles for Glaucoma Diagnosis20 March 2019 - 8:18 pm
- From Gut to Eye: New Approaches to Dry Eye Disease20 March 2019 - 8:12 pm
- World Glaucoma Week 201904 March 2019 - 4:41 pm
- ‘Breakthrough device’ gets expedited review from FDA04 February 2019 - 5:04 pm
Phone: 02 9663 3927
2 Middle Street
Kingsford NSW 2032
8 Cooper Street
Double Bay NSW 2028