ReLEx SMILE @ FOCUS – Laser vision correction beyond LASIK
A step towards flapless, minimally invasive laser correction.
ReLEx combines state-of-the-art femtosecond technology with high-precision lenticule extraction aiming at providing minimally invasive refractive correction in a single system: the ZEISS VisuMax. A refractive lenticule is created in the intact cornea and removed via a small incision. No ablation. No flap.
Learn more from our technology provider – Zeiss
FOCUS Eye Centre is now offering the ground breaking ReLEX SMILE procedure at our Kingsford practice.
Take the step beyond LASIK – Contact us today
- the SMILE procedure for correction of myopia and astigmatism
- “no-touch” PRK correction for a wide range of myopia, astigmatism and hyperopia
- Works in tandem with our Schwind Amaris Excimer laser to provide even more accurate LASIK
Find out how much a routine laser eye surgery cost is in comparison to using disposable soft contact lenses & glasses in our comparative cost analysis info graphic.
THIS OFFER HAS ENDED – look out for future offers on our website
Summer’s just around the corner, and there’s never been a better time to lose those glasses.
FOCUS Eye Centre has reduced the price of PRK Laser Surgery and LASIK Surgery till the end of September.
- No out of pocket fees for assessments
- Surface Laser (PRK) Surgery reduced by $500 per eye
- LASIK Surgery reduced by $400 per eye
Huffington Post recently published the article “Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Laser Eye Surgery” on the 11th of June 2014.
Extract from Article:
If you’ve just about had it with the glasses and contact lenses, perhaps you’re considering laser eye surgery to correct your vision. But what does the procedure really entail? What are the risks? And will you have guaranteed perfect vision afterward?
We asked Dr. Sonia Yoo, M.D., professor of ophthalmology at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at the University of Miami Health System, and Dr. James Salz, M.D., a Los-Angeles based refractive and cataract surgeon and clinical spokesperson for the American Academy of Ophthalmology, to answer the questions we’ve always wondered about getting corrective vision surgery — specifically, LASIK, which is undergone by about 700,000 Americans a year.
NEWS & EVENTS
- UV risk to eye health an Australian Survey20 March 2019 - 8:23 pm
- VR Goggles for Glaucoma Diagnosis20 March 2019 - 8:18 pm
- From Gut to Eye: New Approaches to Dry Eye Disease20 March 2019 - 8:12 pm
- World Glaucoma Week 201904 March 2019 - 4:41 pm
- ‘Breakthrough device’ gets expedited review from FDA04 February 2019 - 5:04 pm
Phone: 02 9663 3927
2 Middle Street
Kingsford NSW 2032
8 Cooper Street
Double Bay NSW 2028