What types of conditions will benefit from ICL Surgery ?
ICL Surgery is when implanted contact lens (otherwise known as phakic IOLs) are used to correct very high refractive errors where laser treatment such as LASIK or PRK may be unsuitable. Like your eye’s natural lens, an ICL focuses light that comes into your eye through the cornea and pupil onto the retina, the sensitive tissue at the back of the eye that relays images through the optic nerve to the brain. Like the lenses of prescription eyeglasses, your IOL will contain the appropriate prescription to give you the best vision possible.
NEWS & EVENTS
- UV risk to eye health an Australian Survey20 March 2019 - 8:23 pm
- VR Goggles for Glaucoma Diagnosis20 March 2019 - 8:18 pm
- From Gut to Eye: New Approaches to Dry Eye Disease20 March 2019 - 8:12 pm
- World Glaucoma Week 201904 March 2019 - 4:41 pm
- ‘Breakthrough device’ gets expedited review from FDA04 February 2019 - 5:04 pm
Phone: 02 9663 3927
2 Middle Street
Kingsford NSW 2032
8 Cooper Street
Double Bay NSW 2028